Legal Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant role to work as part of a team dealing with the day to day running of the office and administrative support to 5 fee earners.
The successful applicant needs to be proficient in the use of Outlook, Word and Excel and be able to touch type to a good standard. The firm uses a case management system, full training for which will be provided.
Previous legal experience preferred.
Main duties of the role include:
· General office duties - answering telephone calls, scanning, post, closing files, printing, filing, etc
· Setting up new files on the system and preparing initial letters to clients
· Preparation of letters before action
· Setting up reminders on case plans
· Preparing and sending client matter reports
· Assisting with preparing bills for the monthly billing run
· Preparation of accounts dockets
· Bundle preparation
Days and hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, one hour for lunch.
This is an office based role.
There is free parking in Heathfield. We do have a few parking spaces at the office which is available on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Jennie Hedger, Partner, with your curriculum vitae.